Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is Halloween


OK, so lots of other people seem to be doing the whole "Here's what I did for Halloween" post--so why not me? I apologize for the lateness, but here goes. As you can see above, I went the whole zombie route this year. Unimaginative, I know. But I hadn't done it in many years, and there have really been noticeable improvements in drug store Halloween makeup since the mid 1990s!


Zombelina did the cowgirl thing. I know, I know--we're not especially creative in my household. But who cares, how adorable is she?


Wee-Sol has to push the pram a lot.


Never should've tried that new Gillette Mach 27.


The spread. Yeahhh, can you say "hardcore"? No.... neither can I.


Suburban Parents of the Dead


Yeah, we bobbed for apples. Hear that, Swine Flu? We're not afraid of you! Bring it!


The "Homer Simpson" variation on the tried-and-true swinging apple game. Mmmmm... Samhain.


My Flyboy impression.