Sunday, January 30, 2011

Creative Surreal Photo Manipulations by Sarolta Ban


Sarolta Bán is a 27 year old self-taught photographer/photo manipulator from Budapest, Hungary. Originally a jewelery designer, Sarolta usually works on an image from a few hours to a couple of days and uses up to 100 different layers for one picture.



“I like using ordinary elements and by combining them, I can give them various stories, personalities. I hope that the meanings of my pictures are never too limited, are open in some way, each viewer can transform them into a personal aspect. So I’m happy if different people find different meanings in my images.”

The beauty of her photography lays exactly in creating scenes that look like they are out of this world, a complete release from any experience that you might have from the real world. So, release yourself from your daily stress and worries and enjoy these beautiful surreal photos.