Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thank you for your comments!

The new "ROGER RABBIT" post (just below) has received a great many comments already, this morning. I just wanted to say thank you!

I appreciate your enthusiasm and feedback, and especially added insights and trivia.

I've had a feeling for some time about expanding the "frame of reference" of ANIMATION BACKGROUNDS. Originally conceived as a showcase specifically for digitally reconstructed background art, your response to ROGER RABBIT suggests I should consider not just background art, but a broader definition of background - information and observations - on animated films.

The main focus will remain on digitally re-assembled background art. But I think it will be fun to occasionally step beyond that as we explore together "the art behind the art."

Thanks again for your comments, loyalty and support.

Sincerely,

Rob