Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wanna See Where the Wild Things Are?

Right alongside Coraline, this is the family flick I'm most interested in checking out, particularly because it's supposed to be very different from most films in that category (and believe me, I see 'em all...) Admittedly, I never read the book as a kid, but Where the Wild Things Are looks like it will be quite the visual treat.

/Film scored some choice pics from the upcoming flick yesterday, including artwork from the limited edition series of Where the Wild Things Are skateboards (!) that will be coming out:


If my Reading Rainbow memories serve me well, this seems to be spot on. But you don't have to take my word for it!

* * * * * * * * * *

DON'T FORGET TO HELP THE VAULT OF HORROR WIN BEST HORROR BLOG BY VOTING IN TOTALFILM.COM'S 2009 MOVIE BLOG AWARDS!!!