Friday, April 24, 2009

At Long Last! T-Shirt Now Available! Show off Your Vault Dweller Status!!

Are you an avid reader/supporter of The Vault of Horror? My friends, the time has come for the Vault Dweller Army to come out of the closet. The first-ever, brand spanking new Vault of Horror T-shirt is now officially on sale.

Check it out, people:






































Pretty boss, if I do say so myself. Special thanks to the good people at CustomInk.com for helping me come up with such a sweet design.

I've got 'em in sizes ranging from small to extra-large, so get your order in now because I've only got a relatively small quantity at the moment. The cost is $24.99, with free shipping & handling. Interested parties are encouraged to send funds securely via PayPal to mysteriouswufang@yahoo.com. Then email me at the same address to let me know the size(s) needed and address(es) to ship to. If you don't have PayPal, email me at b-sol@thevaultofhorror.net for the mailing address.

Who knows, if this takes off, you may all be seeing a lot of other Vault merch in the not-so-distant future. So show your contempt for the czars of fashion, and get yours today!