Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Roc the Supa Freak Update


I first posted about the mad Roc from the Black Forest, Germany HERE, and now I have more details and a juicy update for you. I invited Roc and his girlfriend for a very civilised cup of tea and some cheesecake at ours and found him to be a super-safe and gentle guy. He showed us his WEBSITE and some horrible suspension videos on Youtube and all in all, it was a great learning experience for me!


He has been performing on stage for around 12 years and has been doing streetshows for about 6 years in many cities in Europe and USA.This included spending time in America performing with the Disgraceland Family Freakshow and Coney Island Circus Sideshow.



I really admired this guy's tenacity as he would perform tricks like bursting a latex glove over his head 10 times a day, much to the agony of his sore eardrums. So give him a chance and please check his WEBSITE to show some support for the Roc-star. If you are in London, you may see him performing down in Covent Garden on a weekend.


Roc's suspension video. He confided to me that this is the next direction for him and he really wans to be suspended by his knees!! WTF??!!